November 10, 2008

Welcome!

Hello everyone,

I'm Chuck Boulware, the new treasurer and secretary for the Beall's Hill Neighborhood Association here in Macon, GA.

This site seemed to me to be the easiest way for people (and me) to stay up to date on goings on in the neighborhood and in the city. I will make it a point to publish my meeting minutes, treasurer's report and any other new updates here. I suggest that you setup some sort of feed to the blog so that you'll be automatically notified of updates.

This will also be where I will try to post news relevant to our neighborhood, as well as neighborhood watch and code enforcement issues.

Hopefully we'll be able to get setup so that our new BHNA President Craig Byron and new Veep Aaron Zarinsky can post here as well. Eventually I'd like to gt some sort of neighborhood directory on here, too. It's an interesting time in our nation; new leadership and a new direction! Hopefully BBHNA will be just as exciting!

Cheers,
Chuck

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Nice post, Chuck. The blog looks good.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Chuck! This is great!

Anonymous said...

This is really great! You've done a good job with design and information. I am sure your effort will be be appreciated by your members.